I’ve been nominated by the lovely Kammi from Beauty BookBlog, for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award. I’ve only been blogging for a short while so I was so excited when I got the tweet from Kammi to say she had nominated me for this. When you put time and effort into your little space on the internet, it’s lovely to know it’s been recognised by somebody J
The rules for this award are:
- Display the award log on you post
- Link the person who nominated you in your post
- Share 7 things about yourself
- Nominate 10 bloggers you enjoy reading, link them and let them know you have nominated them
So, 7 facts about me….
- I am 5’10, ive always hated being tall, but am trying to embrace it 🙂
- I have an under-active Thyroid, and am on medication for life. don’t feel sorry for me though … I get free prescriptions for life 🙂 wahoooo!! haha
- I cant sleep without moisturising my hands and feet. Just my hands and feet how weird is that!
- When im concentrating or just generally doing nothing, i tend to stick my tongue out without realising 🙂
- I say “what” even though I heard what somebody said, then answer the question anyway.
- I am probably one of the most gullible people ever. I once believed that a bridge was being built so you could walk from Britain to Europe. haha
- I’m a very empathetic and emotional person. I cry to silly things all the time!
So there you have it, there’s some random facts about me 🙂
Now for who I’m going to nominate. (some of these blogs may have already been nominated, but they are people who really inspire me)
Jennifer – The Big Burd
Sammi – Shes Looking At The Stars
Hanan – Le Beauty By Hanan
Amy – Amy’s Blog
Rochelle & Natasha – Next Route Style
Charlotte – Charlotte Rose
Gemma – Lipsticks and Lashes
Lianne – The Brunette Says
Sam – Lipsticks and Lectures
Sara – Sookiespartan
And there we have it. Big thanks again to Kammi for nominating me 🙂