Hello beauts 🙂
Today I thought I’d share with you a hair style I’ve been loving recently. When my hairs not doing what I want it to, it’s a little greasy or my outfit looks better with an up do, this quick and easy style is great. If, like me your layers are to short for a side plait this is brilliant.
So here’s how I did it:
- As you can see I’ve added a little plait at the front of this look, I literately plaited my front section of hair and pined this back
- Next I french plaited my hair on the other side, as my layers would fall out if I didn’t
- With the French plait held in your hand, grab the rest of your hair, bring it round to the side and secure with an elastic band *don’t pull this tight*
- push your index finger behind the elastic to separate into 2, now flip your pony up and through that hole you’ve created. pull all the hair through and pull tight. it should look something like the below…
- Now using some clear elastic bands, secure one around every 3 inches down the ponytail. I’ve used coloured bands in the below, just to show you 🙂
Using the same method as when we secured the pony, we are going to separate the section into two.
Then were going to loop the pony up and through this hole and pull to secure. you’ll end up with this …
Continue this down the ponytail until you cannot fit anymore… and your done
you can also pull on the sections to make them a little fuller or messier if like me, you prefer that look.
I hope you enjoyed this little tutorial, its really difficult to explain with out telling you so I apologise if you found it very confusing 🙂
Do you like hair tutorials? want to see more?
Let me know in the comments below
Thanks for reading lovelies xx