When I refreshed my Bloglovin feed and saw that Rochelle and Natasha from Next Route Style had a new post I clicked straight away. If you’ve not heard of them, then please go check them out, there posts are so well written and informative, it really brightens my day when I see they have a new post 🙂
They have created a tag called I’m A Beauty Blogger: Get Me Out OF Here you can check theirs out here. I think this is just genius, I’m a huge fan of I’m a celeb and am really excited to be part of this little series. All you need to do to join in is include in your post the above photo, the questions, your answers and of course link back to the lovely Rochelle and Natasha.
1) You can only take ONE product into the jungle (aka your luxury item). What would you choose and why?
2) What would be your main pre jungle worry?
3) You only have five minutes to get ready before going into the jungle, what would be your quick beauty routine?
4) Last year we saw Helen Flanagan wearing her hair in a top bun. What would be your signature hairstyle?
5) For moral support, which female celebrity would you like to be in the jungle with you?
6) Everyone’s given a role in the camp. What lifestyle skill would you bring to the jungle?
7) What one thing about being a beauty blogger sometimes makes you want to scream ‘Get Me Out Of Here’?
8) Challenge – This is a once in a life time opportunity. You’re up for a trial to face your fears or try something new, what would you choose to do and why?
1) My Luxury Item would have to be a moisturiser with as high SPF as I could find.
2) The bugs, definitely the bugs. Even the thought of going to sleep in that jungle makes me cringe
3) concealer, blush, mascara and some lippy 🙂
4) French plaits all the way!
5) Oooo that’s really hard! (15 minutes later) …
6) Organisation 🙂 I love giving everything a home and making sure it gets put back there!
7) Most of the time myself lol … I set high standards for myself and if I don’t reach them then its really frustrating so I should probably relax a little haha
8) Id love to do a sky dive. I’d probably try to back out. but I know id love it once I’d done it!
If you’ve done it then please leave a comment below with your link so I can have a read