Some of you may be aware, I’m currently trying to lose weight. Today I thought I’d share with you a guilt free low fat burger recipe, that I love to make when I’m in need of some comfort food. you would be amazed at the amount of calories shop bought burgers contain. This is a really simple recipe and tastes absolutely delicious. I hope you enjoy it 🙂
You will need:
- 450g extra lean beef mince (5% Fat or less)
- 4 rashers of bacon
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- 4 x 60g wholemeal rolls
- 2 light Dairylea cheese triangles
- Salt & pepper to season
- Handful of iceberg lettuce
- 1 large tomato
- Rinse the mince and break it up into a large mixing bowl.
- Add onion, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, parsley and salt & pepper into the bowl and mix everything together.
- Combine the mixture together, separate into 4 and shape each into a thin, flat burger. Cut all visible fat from the bacon rashers.
- Preheat your grill to high. Place bacon and burgers on a foil lined tray and spray with Frylight
- Grill for 3-4 minutes on each side, or until cooked to your liking.
- To serve, spread Dairylea over halved bun and fill with burger topped with chopped lettuce & tomato
And thats it. I really hope you enjoyed my guilt free low fat burger recipe!
let me know if you give it a go.
Bon appetite 🙂